Volunteer with Us!
THANK YOU for choosing to be part of our unique and vibrant community! At SCS our PTA is the PVG (Parent Volunteer Group). We don’t hold monthly meetings but have created an interconnected web of volunteers who work together to serve our SCS community.
We hope you will take the time to explore the many ways parents engage with SCS. We ask families to give time, treasure, and talent to our wonderful school. Time refers to volunteering and Talents are the unique skills you can share with our community. All families are asked to donate annually, and we call this Treasure. We look forward to seeing you at our next event!
How You Can Get Involved
- Check out our list of current volunteer opportunities
- Complete the volunteer interest form below
- Send us an email: email@example.com
- After-school enrichment program: SCS is always looking for instructors and program help for our diverse after-school programming. Contact Kasey Bilodeau for more information.
- Keep up with school events and activities: A list of upcoming events can be found here. Don’t miss our monthly school newsletter and follow our school Facebook page and volunteer Facebook group, SCS Event Volunteers.