Parent Volunteer Group
THANK YOU for choosing to be part of our unique and vibrant community! At SCS our PTA is the PVG (Parent Volunteer Group). We hope you will take the time to become an active part of our PVG and explore the many ways parents engage with SCS. We ask families to give time, treasure, and talent to our wonderful school. Time refers to volunteering and Talents are the unique skills you can share with our community. All families are asked to donate annually, and we call this Treasure. We look forward to seeing you at our next event!
How You Can Get Involved
- PVG evening meeting: April 18, 6 pm
- Complete the volunteer interest form below
- Send us an email: email@example.com
- After-school enrichment program: SCS is always looking for instructors and program help for our diverse after-school programming. Contact Alison Magill for more information.
- Keep up with school events and activities: Check out our school newsletter and follow our school Facebook page and volunteer Facebook group, SCS Event Volunteers. A list of upcoming events can be found here.